Sunday, September 7, 2014

Thankfulness. Choose it!

Hey friends - this is a quick blog post today, but it's an important one :)

You have a choice today... to choose to be grateful for what you have, or to focus on what you don't.

Today, my health isn't the best. This candida fight is taking it's toll and it took all of my energy to just smile for this picture.

I had to leave within 10 minutes of the Pastor starting his sermon today at church because I was so weak.

But I am choosing to be thankful.

Today, I am thankful for the Lord's provision through this opportunity I have with beachbody.

Thankful for this great shirt I received just for pushing play, getting through my PiYo program, and  getting results.

Thankful that I can stay at home with my little boy and make our mortgage payments with my income from beachbody.

Thankful that my income also covers Logan's specialty groceries.


Today, you have the same choice. I encourage you to be thankful for what you do have. Instead of focusing on the bad, look for the good

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18



No comments:

Post a Comment