Monday, September 8, 2014

Why Do I Fear Failure? Part One!

Continuing on in my short series about fear, and how to overcome it, we are jumping right into the BIG fear:
Fear of FAILURE.

I was DEFINITELY scared of failing.. I lived most of my adult life scared to try anything different, to go outside of my comfort zone. So I stayed where I was and I missed SO much!

Let me ask you this:

If your perception of and response to failure were changed, what would you attempt to achieve?

I took these lists out of John Maxwell's book, Failing Forward. If you struggle with fear of failure, I HIGHLY encourage you to invest in this book. Read it, apply it, and watch your life change.

If you DON'T believe you struggle with failure, do a quick test here:


Still convinced?

If you do struggle with how to deal with failure, or with FEAR of failure, this is for you!


As always, please feel free to message me,  add me on facebook, or comment below if this video spoke with you! Videos are very much outside my comfort zone, so I always appreciate any feedback! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment