Saturday, January 17, 2015

21 Day Fix for Busy Moms and How to Incorporate Your Portions Into Family Meals!

So we're ALL busy - many of us are moms, we feed our families, and often wonder HOW we can possibly stick with our meal plans while still feeding and taking care of everyone else around us.

I'm no different - I have a child with a rare food disorder - he can pretty much never eat the same thing that we can. So when I say I understand, know that I truly do!

This is how I stick with my meal plan when doing the 21 day fix, and still feeding hubby and my little guy :)


Have any questions? Send me a message and we'll chat!

Ready to commit to the 21 day fix and need support? I'd love to partner with you on your journey and also have you in my next challenge group for accountability and motivation! If you're new to team beachbody, you can click here to purchase the 21 Day Fix challenge pack and it will automatically assign me to be your Coach! Once I see your name in my online office, I will reach out to you via email to connect about your goals and a game plan for your success!

I hope this video helped! Feel free to browse this site to find other 21 day fix recipes, my reviews on the 21 day fix and other programs, and support and encouragement for tired moms! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment