Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Free Emotional Eating Support - from a Mama Who Gets It!

So you're an emotional eater.

Maybe it's a new struggle. Maybe it's been a lifelong fight. Maybe you've never even heard of emotional eating, but you're spending all evening on google trying to find WHY you can't stop eating, even when you're not hungry.

Welcome, girl - you're in good company <3

If you've been following any of my posts on here, you've seen my struggle with this for years. First, I shared eight ways to distract yourself from eating. Then, I incorporated this all-new (to me) approach to beat emotional eating - this one has by far worked the best! I even gave up sugar completely, which has definitely helped a lot!

No matter what your struggle is,though, know that you're not alone. I STILL struggle to this day with emotional eating. Every single day. Especially since my baby girl was born in May!

See, since I'm nursing, I'm on a modified elimination diet for her - which is a HUGE trigger for me when it comes to emotional eating. I've found that when I CAN'T eat certain things (dairy, chocolate, caffeine, soy, eggs, etc for her sensitivities), I want to eat MASSIVE amounts of what I CAN eat (homemade baked goods, breads, etc).

Everyone struggles on a different level with emotional eating, and many of us have different reasons we struggle. Sometimes, it's an enormous amount of stress that sets us off. Sometimes it's sadness. Sometimes it's boredom.


Many times, multiple triggers can cause us to start to bee-line for the fridge or the pantry. 

It's a theme I've seen over and over again with my customers, friends, family, and many who surround me. This has been on my heart for some time to start.

So I'm inviting you to join me for a 5 day FREE Emotional Eating Support group. 

In this private facebook group, I will be posting tips and tricks to help battle emotional eating, to dig deep into WHY we turn to food when we're not hungry, and ways to overcome the power food has in our lives. You will be surrounded by other women who understand what you're going through, all of us there to support and uplift each other, to share our struggles and victories, and to plan for success in our future.

If you're ready to break the cycle of emotional eating and gain control over your relationship with food, click here to join this private group: http://alibertyfitness.blogspot.com/p/join-my-challenge-group.html 

You can do this and you don't have to do it alone. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment