Friday, November 14, 2014

How to Create Balance In Your Life!

Balance.

Does that word make you cringe? It did for me!

Until I learned this trick!


If you're frustrated with your work/family/overall life balance, you need to start simple. Maybe you feel like there's not enough time in the day. Maybe you just feel like you can't be everywhere you need to be!

This is my simple formula to plug required daily tasks into every day. Watch the short video below for details on how to effectively do this!



I created a video for my coaches who feel like they need more time in the day. Then I realized: EVERYONE struggles with balance, right?

This is for you if you:

- Feel like you have SO much to do every day and not enough time to do it

- Feel like you're always behind and can't catch up

- Feel like you don't have the right work/home life balance

The key to balance is in your every day activities. You have GOT to work with the time you have, right? So let's do it!

Make sure you have a pen and paper ready - I'm going to make you work for that balance! ;)


Did this video help you at all? Please feel free to add me on facebook or send me a quick message to let me know! I love hearing from my readers!


No comments:

Post a Comment