Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Balsamic Chicken Salad - 21 Day Fix approved!


This was as delicious as it looks!

What you need:

Cooked chicken (preferably oven-roasted, I used leftovers from my Fix-approved chicken dinner here)
Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup spinach or spring mix
1/4 cup broccoli
1/4 cup tomatoes
1/4 cup cucumber
Balsamic Vinaigrette (the best recipe I've had so far is in your Fix book!)

Cut up chicken into cubes or chunks, set aside.

Cut up veggies for a salad, and make sure you have the proper portions in your green container. Place on a plate, or dump in a bigger container if you're traveling, like I was today.

Measure out chickpeas in your yellow container and pour over the salad. Add chicken.

Measure out the balsamic dressing in your orange container, and pour over your salad.

It definitely didn't last long - I'm a sucker for the balsamic/chicken combo! ;)

Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment