Friday, August 22, 2014

3 Ingredient Brownie Bites - 21 Day Fix Approved!


These were so good!

They aren't exactly easy to pick up, so I had to use a fork - but they were really yummy and definitely a different kind of treat! I had them for my post-workout snack today ;)

These were adapted from this recipe! This is one serving, and consists of 1 red container, and 1 tsp.

What you need:

  • 1 scoop chocolate shakeology (I used vegan)
  • Water (just enough to mix)
  • 1 tsp nut butter (I used sunbutter)
Mix together shakeology, and water until it looks similar to this consistency:


Mix together well. If desired, add 1 tsp to mixture and mix well, OR spread over the top of your brownie mixture after.

Spread onto a plate, and cut into squares. I spread my sunbutter over the top of the brownie mixture and ate it with a fork. SO good! :)

 Enjoy!! :)


2 comments:

  1. you dont bake it?? - Looks really decadent and it IS totally OK for the plan - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! No, I didn't bake it, just whipped it up, flattened it out and ate it as is! :)

      Delete