Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 2 of the 3-Day Refresh - My Honest Thoughts and Review Continued

Day 2 of the 3-Day Refresh

I slept very weird last night. I almost felt drugged. Does that make sense?

I know what the problem was: coffee. Lack of caffeine has given me migraines and made me feel woozy! I added in a cup of black coffee today (which is allowed!) and it helped a TON!

Sooo this morning, I woke up, drank my water, and had my Shakeology around 7 am with 1/2 banana, water, cinnamon, and ice again. That helped quite a bit!

I'm not as foggy as yesterday, and drank a LOT of water today!

So a HUGE WARNING for mid-morning for you: when you prepare your Fiber Sweep, PREPARE TO CHUG IT FAST!!!

I thought I'd get a picture for you guys:



Then realized I had waited too long and it was chunky. EWWWWWW!!!!! Don't do this! Pour it, mix it, & CHUG it!!

Annnnd part of the life of an FPIES Mommy, I need to keep baking safe foods for my little guy. So we made these, and my kitchen smelled like fresh baked muffins. Yup.


But I will survive!!! ;) I actually was already feeling less bloated and tighter all over after my Shakeology this morning, so I know something was happening! My energy was coming back and I felt pretty good!

Ok, so lunch was a little early, since I had to take a trip in town. I forgot to take a picture of my broccoli & avocado, but did remember to take this:


I had to run and do some errands and made my vanilla fresh with strawberries & ice to go! :)

A couple of hours later, I was starting to feel tired and had no energy again, so I made one of the juice recipes called "Zing":


It is celery, carrots, apple, fresh ginger, and I added some fresh lemon (that's a freebie!):


It was good & it actually helped!

Of course, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for afternoon tea: 


Yum!!

My energy started to drag a little bit this afternoon again, so the tea really helped me!

ANND of course, I had over 100 oz of water before 5 pm!

Confession: I was REALLY hungry this afternoon (I had my tea around 2pm), so I had extra veggies around 4:


It wasn't part of the plan, but I didn't like feeling so hungry and tired! It definitely helped! I would encourage you to learn from me and space out your meals better! ;)

Dinner was SOO good! I had the steamed veggies, and didn't have any green beans, so I replaced them with zucchini. 

1/2 cup zucchini
1/2 cup red pepper
1/2 cup carrots
1/2 tsp olive oil
1/2 clove garlic
2 Tbsp vegetable broth

Dinner:

I also had the extra cup of vegetable broth with basil AND I mixed up my shake with a few of the guilt-free spices:


The result: my vanilla fresh shake tasted like pumpkin pie!


Today, I am less tired than yesterday, and have already felt the bloating go wayy down! I'm getting excited to see my results!

Pssst - You can check out my honest review and final results here :)

- Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment