Friday, December 13, 2013

Dry Shampoo.... where have you been all my life?!

You know that great feeling after an intense workout? The endorphins have kicked in, and you're feeling great... until you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror... yeek!

I always shower after a workout but let's face it - the hair gets dried out after washing it too much, life gets in the way and you sometimes can't wash it, etc. Lately, I haven't even been showering at all until after my workout! Which means I don't go anywhere in the mornings. That limits my lifestyle, especially with a very active little boy, BIG time.

SO the other day, I saw a post from my upline coach about dry shampoo. I had heard of it before but never thought about its use. Until now. Genius!

This is what I usually look like after a workout: sweaty, matted, oily hair:

This is what I look like right now, after an intense workout and after using this stuff:






 This doesn't just mean clean hair.. it means freedom! I used this brand I found right at WalMart. $5 sooo worth it!

Enjoy!

-Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment