Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Black bean brownies!

Yup, you read it right! Seriously... hear me out! These are amazing! I had to stop myself from eating the entire batter! I got this from my upline coach's blog and she got it from another blog.. and well, it's here. They are SO good! I used basically the exact same ingredients as my coach:




Ingredients:
-1 15-oz can of black beans (or 1.25 cups cooked), rinsed and drained REALLY well
-2 Tbsp cacao powder
-1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (or 1 scoop of shakeology)
-2 tsp vanilla
-1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup quick oats
-1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup pure maple syrup or agave nectar


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients with a fork. Add to food processor and process well - make sure it has a smooth consistency. Coat a pan with olive oil and add parchment paper. Scoop mixture into the pan and spread. Bake for 15 - 18 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes. I had to force myself not to eat half of the batter. YUM!



-Amanda :)


No comments:

Post a Comment