Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Clean Honey Mustard Dressing

Seriously - this has no sugar or chemicals!!

Ok, let me back up a little - it's been awhile since I posted on here, so how about a quick update?

We had our baby girl last week - after a very quick and intense labor, Miss Addy was born strong, and we are both doing great, adjusting with big brother and Daddy at home. It definitely seems as though my time is stretched even more thin, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!



I am learning to balance taking care of both kids, continuing to lead a healthy lifestyle, managing my business, and also taking care of the house here and there. It's going to be awhile before we get into a good routine, but we are getting there! We are definitely so blessed, and I am working behind the scenes on a few projects to help new moms who may be overwhelmed after baby's born. I'm very excited about this, and even more excited about helping others through this opportunity. I have a huge passion to help other moms work on becoming stronger (in mind & body) for their families!

Now..... let's talk about this salad dressing! ;)

I still don't do sugar or dairy - and the dressings out there are loaded with SO many chemicals. Every time I go to the store, I always pick up at least one dressing to check out ingredients, then get disgusted and put it back. Every single time.

Now, I don't need to :) I'm in LOVE with honey mustard dressing, ever since I tried the Texas Roadhouse Grilled Chicken salad years ago (my first experience with this type of dressing). It took some tweaking and experimenting, but this is what I use!



  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • 1 Tbsp mustard
  • 1 Tbsp lemon juice
  • 1/2 Tbsp honey
  • Salt & pepper, to taste

Mix all ingredients together - pour the serving amount onto salad immediately and stir to thoroughly coat all the vegetables. Refrigerate the leftovers (before use, you will need to leave the container at room temperature for awhile because of the oil).

Talk soon, ladies!!! Be looking for my next blog post about the new mom project!!


No comments:

Post a Comment