Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Why Do We Sabotage Our Efforts?

Let's face it: many of us are guilty of this.

We work out, we feel great, we are on a roll... then out of nowhere (and apparently for no reason), we have a binge episode, which leads to more binging, which leads to our hard work going down the drain.

Or maybe you've worked hard to go for a promotion at work, and you purposely derail your efforts at the last minute.

Ever wonder why we do these things?

I can answer it for you in one word:

Fear.

It could be fear of failure.

It could be fear or rejection.

Or even fear of success.

Whatever it is, know that I've been there. This series is for you - here's a little background as to why I'm doing this and how I'm hoping to help you overcome your fear and eventually quit with the self-sabatoge!

Here is the first video, expect one a week from me! :)


Maybe you're a little uncomfortable at the thought of facing your fears.

That's normal.

But if you are ready to change - truly ready - then being uncomfortable is a GOOD thing.

I'll be posting my videos on here probably once a week while I do this series (and trying to find a better camera too!) - in the meantime, feel free to check out my youtube channel to see my other videos and/or subscribe to my channel for motivation, fitness videos/workout clips, and support for young and imperfect moms! :)

Looking forward to starting on this journey with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment