Tuesday, July 22, 2014

What Happens AFTER The 3-Day Refresh?

Hey ladies!!!

So I have a few people who have expressed concern over the 3-Day Refresh, mostly concerned with gaining the weight back, and going right back to where they were before.

I suppose that's possible if you lose control and binge after the 3 days.

But if you're like me, the benefits extend WAY beyond the 3 days. If you purposely use those days to really step back and separate your emotions from your food, and REALLY learn to rely on hunger as a cue to eat again, instead of boredom, you will see amazing things happen.

If you learn to control the time BETWEEN meals, and focus on only eating when you're scheduled to, you will see even more benefits.

I lost 8 pounds on the 3-Day Refresh. You can check out my review and final results here. But you know what's crazy? It's one week later, and my bloating is still gone, I have lost an additional two pounds, and I am still feeling amazing (keep in mind, the 1 week later picture is after I ate lunch, even)!


So what happens after the 3-Day Refresh? That depends on what your mindset is going INTO it.

Your body gets the protein and amino acids it craves during the Refresh, so you really shouldn't feel deprived (I didn't, and you know me & food)! If you go through this thinking you're going to do the 3 days and then attack 6 boxes of oreos, obviously, you're going to have a problem!



But if you start this like I did - as a way to hit the reset button, to really step back and BREAK that horrible relationship with food, this can open a whole new door for you!

This has also affected my daily eating habits, my energy, my mood, and of course the way my jeans fit!

Ready to break the vicious cycle of binging and trying to be good? Are you ready to change your mindset and your life? Send me a message and let's see if this is a good option for you!

Food does NOT have to have power over us!


No comments:

Post a Comment