Thursday, July 17, 2014

Guilt-free chocolate chip cookies!

Are you ready for this? These will blow your mind!
I promised myself that if I made it through the 3-Day Refresh with no cheats, I would make these for myself. I decided to share - I can't be the only one with a chocolate obsession who wants to make healthier options! 




My friend Natalie from I Am A Fit Mom posted these and I knew I had to try it and share it with you all!

What you need!

  • 2 ripe bananas (I only had 1.5 bananas, so I threw in about 1/3 cup applesauce to make up for it)
  • 1 cup quick oats
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
  • Heaping Tbsp NATURAL peanut butter (no Jif or Skippy allowed - yeah, I said it!)


Mash the bananas and mix all ingredients together in a bowl.



Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray, and scoop using a large spoon onto the pan.

Cook in a 350 degree oven for 12 minutes.

Eat.

Space them out! They're only healthy if you don't eat the whole batch in one sitting! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment