Thursday, June 26, 2014

Options for Coaching!

It's been awhile since my last blog post, yikes! What a CRAZY month it's been!

I wanted to share this because I have been seeing a common theme in many of the messages I get from people who are interested in coaching, but aren't sure what it entails or what their options are!

Now, if you have seen my posts, whether it's on facebook, or my blog, and considered doing what I do - basically just trying to inspire people - watch this and really pray about if this is where God is leading you!

Even if you have no idea what your spiritual gifts are, God knows. And if He's spoken to you about this opportunity, and you want to see lives change, man, stand by, because He can do amazing things with your life and the lives of those around you with this!




No comments:

Post a Comment