Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Encouragement!

Sometimes in order to feel motivated, you need to remember where you came from. Oh, I don't mean LIVING in the past - I mean just taking a look at how far you've come, the person you used to be verses the person you are today. Physically, spiritually, emotionally.

Are you the person you thought you'd be at your age? At 28, I am blessed to have an incredible husband, son, and family, a roof over my head, and clothes on my back. And wisdom. Wisdom that comes through trials, tribulations, storms. Through each of these, I have come out stronger - I have a stronger mindset, a stronger body and am spiritually stronger - though I am still a work in progress.

Today really take a look at the person you used to be and the person you are today and ask yourself: are you content with who you have become? If not, it is not too late. Clear your mind of the word "can't" and get your mindset right: it is never too late to become who you might have been!


No comments:

Post a Comment