Sunday, July 20, 2014

Does Piyo work? Our 30-Day Piyo Results & Progress!

This is going to be a super short blog post, but I promised I would keep you all updated with my progress with Piyo. Here it is!!

I am down 10 pounds since I started (I lost quite a bit with the Refresh too!), and am feeling more flexible, stronger, and just all-around better! I mean, really - doesn't my smile give me away? ;)

PiYo

It was no secret I had let my nutrition and workouts slip before starting this program, and DANG, now I can see why the theme is "define yourself"!

PiYo

Hubby has lost 4 pounds and feels amazing as well!



If you would like our thoughts on what Piyo has done for us besides just the weight loss and building up strength, please check out my post about Piyo and what our thoughts are on it!

If Piyo interests you, please message me and let's see if it would be a great fit for you!

Press on, friends!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment