Saturday, July 15, 2017

30 Days of Daily Encouragement for New Moms Struggling With Overwhelm or Depression

I am so excited to announce that this project is now COMPLETE!


I have been praying about this since I first found out I was pregnant with Baby A. I knew I'd be at a higher risk for post-partum depression, since I went through it with my son - and I knew it would make such a huge difference for me to be able to help other Mamas!

This is a 30 day video series I created to help new moms with post-partum depression and to get through the initial overwhelm of being a new mom. These videos will go straight to your inbox every day for your encouragement. We will talk about post-partum depression, colic, hormones, overwhelm, sleep deprivation, mom guilt, and much much more!

Hiding behind a smile:
Post-Partum Depression with my son in 2012
If you've just had a baby and are experiencing overwhelm or sadness, know that you're not alone! I created this video series for you!

I experienced such a low depression when my son was a baby - he cried in pain for 6 - 8 hours a day, every day, and I felt helpless ALL the time. I never took care of myself, and just felt more helpless and defeated every day. After experiencing such a low point in my life, I determined I would never get to that place again, and furthermore made it my mission to help other Mamas who may be experiencing similar feelings!

So welcome, Mama. Subscribe to this link, which will send a short 1 - 2 minute video to your inbox every day with a Mom tip of the day - for your encouragement and to hopefully add some value to your life!

Subscribe for Daily Encouragement <3

* indicates required

Know that you are enough the way you are! <3

2017 <3
Disclaimer: The contents of this post and every video in this series is not meant to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease or disorder. If you feel you have post-partum depression, please talk with your physician or a medical professional!

- Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment