Saturday, October 10, 2015

21 Day Fix Meal Planner and Grocery List

I'm currently on day 6 of my third round of The 21 Day Fix, and there's something that's been bugging me for awhile:

Meal planning.

I mean, I do it (mostly), but find it's SO difficult, when it really shouldn't be!

The KEY to success with this program is planning out your meals. If you don't control your nutrition, your results just won't be as good. Believe me, I speak from experience!



So I threw together this blank meal planner that also has a page for planning out your groceries and also taking stock of what you already have on hand (I am all about limiting waste and using what you have). The blank meal page also has check boxes, so as you plan out each meal, you can check off the corresponding container.




I hope this helps you in your journey! Feel free to print, use and share, and hey, if you're on your 21 Day Fix journey and need support, add me on facebook and lets chat! :) I've done a round of The 21 Day Fix during pregnancy, and after baby was born, and am on my third round and loving it!


1 comment: