Monday, June 9, 2014

Homemade Iced Tea - Simple & 21 Day Fix approved!


It doesn't get any simpler than this!

After dinner, sometimes I crave something sweet - oh, who am I kidding? I crave chocolate. Massive amounts of chocolate.

Most nights, I do pretty well avoiding the cravings by just having a cup of decaf tea before bed. It curbs the cravings and I still get a little treat before bed!

Today, it was nearly 90 here in Maine, and I decided to switch things up a bit. It truly doesn't get any easier than this!

Homemade Iced Tea

Boil water.

Pour into a small mason jar (or a very thick glass that won't break with the hot water), with a tea bag of your choice (decaf, regular, or green, depending on your preference and the time of the day).

Allow to soak for 5 - 8 minutes, then add 1 tsp of agave nectar & 1 tsp of lemon juice.

Add ice, stir, & enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment